tiistai 17. helmikuuta 2015

¡Hola!

Last two weeks has gone so fast! I can't even realize that I have spent here almost two months. Everything is fine here. Work has been good and I have learned so much more. Of course there are some bad days when I miss my friends and family like grazy. But I feel happy here.


The weather is getting warmer and days are getting longer. Summer is coming :)

Last week I went to HyväOlo-event. Event was in one Finnish restaurant nearby my apartment. It was like a little fair where entrepreneurs were telling more about their services in Costa del Sol. There were hairdressers, sport massage, nail-artist, personal trainers and also had a opportunity to buy Aloe Vera-products and magnetic jewellery.

I actually booked a facial and won a Aloe Vera cream from there.

I like living in Spain, but there is one thing I hate more than anything; cockroaches... I have found at my apartment three (luckily only three) cockroaches during my stay here. Two was already dead but one was running around on my kitchen table. It's not very nice to wake up and a first thing you see is a cockroach.

At the end I will put some photos from last two weeks.

Näytetään 20150211_111620.jpg
Aeropuerto de Malaga-Costa del Sol
Näytetään 20150210_174622.jpg
Cheese and fruit at HyväOlo-event
Näytetään 20150217_073814.jpg
Today has been raining a lot! Had a nice walk to the train station...
Torreblanca
Näytetään 20150213_122934.jpg
Torreblanca
Buenas noches,
chao!

-L

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti